Skip to content
- Spreadsheets are equity platforms available to all students at no cost. They can give every student a fresh start in math.
- Spreadsheets from Microsoft, Google, and Apple are ubiquitous, easy to use, powerful, and part of a suite with common, familiar, supported interfaces.
- Spreadsheets are the tools students will use in their workplace as well as school for relevant real learning.
- Spreadsheets are not just computational tools, they are visualization and data science tools.
- Spreadsheets are function machines using functions and functional thinking to build and work with models essential to all STEM projects.
- Spreadsheets are the financial and business communities goto program, central to modern financial literacy.
- Spreadsheets are coding platforms easy to use for beginners and powerful enough for serious programming.
- Spreadsheets are sharing applications enabling and encouraging students to collaborate and community for group problem solving online.
- Spreadsheets have a huge support network of videos, templates, and help available on the Web and the community.